Learn our best practices for handling under insured calls. For Customer Service: Call (425) 658-9008
Once you connect, you have 90 seconds to qualify or disqualify your caller!
Please ask these qualifying questions before asking for name, address, or anything else:
- Are you ready for your aut0 quote in (your state)?
- Are you currently insured? If so, who is your current insurance provider?
- Do you have a valid drivers’ license and car?
We suggest asking some follow up questions, to further qualify the caller:
- Have you had a DUI in the last 5 years?
- Do you require SR-22?
If you choose to move forward with quoting, the call will be considered valid.
Reasons to end a call:
- If they are NOT looking for a quote, politely end the call immediately. If they do not have a valid driver’s license or car, please end the call.
- In the event the caller is not quotable due to DUI/SR22, end the call as we will accept those calls for credit.
- If the caller is unable to answer the qualifying questions, or is unable to provide the information needed for you to quote them, you may end the call.
*Pricing is not a valid reason to end the call
In order to avoid being charged, the call must be disconnected in under 90 seconds.
Calls over 90 seconds are valid and non-refundable.
**If agents get the consumer's phone number and disconnect, the call will be billed to you**