Learn our best practices when getting started with no refund auto calls. For Customer Service: Call (425) 658-9008
Once you connect, you have 90 seconds to qualify or disqualify your caller.
Please ask these questions before asking for name, address, or anything else:
1. Are you ready for your auto quote in (your state)?
2. Who is your current insurance provider?
3. Have you been insured for the past 12 months without a gap in coverage?
We suggest asking some follow up questions, to further qualify the caller:
- How many tickets/accidents/violations have you had in the past 3 years?
- Have you had a DUI in the last 5 years?
- Do you require SR-22?
Reasons to end a call:
- If they are with the same company, direct them to customer service and end the call.
- If the caller says they have already received a quote for your company.
- If they have a lapse in coverage, please end the call, as you are unable to quote them.
- If a caller has 2+ at fault incidents or a DUI/SR-22, they are unqualified.
- If they are not looking for a quote, politely end the call immediately.
- If the caller is unable to answer any of the qualifying questions, or is unable to provide information needed for you to quote them
*One accident or violation is not eligible for credit. Only 2+ violations will be eligible for credit.
**Pricing is not a valid reason to end the call
***If an agent gets the caller's phone number and disconnects the call, you will be charged.
In order to avoid being charged, the call must be disconnected in under 90 seconds.
Calls over 90 seconds are valid and non-refundable.