Learn our best practices when getting started with auto calls. For Customer Service: Call (425) 658-9008
Once you connect, you have two minutes to qualify or disqualify your caller.
Please ask these questions before asking for name, address, or anything else:
1. Are you ready for your auto quote in (your state)?
2. Who is your current insurance provider?
3. Have you been insured for the past 12 months without a gap in coverage?
We suggest asking some follow up questions, to further qualify the caller:
- How many tickets/accidents/violations have you had in the past 3 years?
- Have you had a DUI in the last 5 years?
- Do you require SR-22?
Reasons to end a call:
- If they are with the same company, direct them to customer service and end the call.
- If the caller says they have already received a quote for your company.
- If they have a lapse in coverage, please end the call, as you are unable to quote them.
- If a caller has 2+ at fault incidents or a DUI/SR-22, they are unqualified.
- If they are not looking for a quote, politely end the call immediately.
- If the caller is unable to answer any of the qualifying questions, or is unable to provide information needed for you to quote them
**Pricing is not a valid reason to end the call
***If an agent gets the caller's phone number and disconnects the call, you will be charged.
In order to avoid being charged, the call must be disconnected in under 2 minutes
Calls over 2 minutes are valid and non-refundable.