Learn our best practices when working with Medicare Supplement Calls.
For Customer Service: Call (425) 658-9008
Please ask these qualifying questions before asking for the consumer's name, address, or anything else:
- Are you interested in hearing about Medicare Coverage options?
- What is your current age?
- Are you currently enrolled in Medicare parts A & B or looking for Medicare Advantage?
*If the caller is not looking for a medical supplement quote, or they are NOT on Medicare, politely end the call and submit the call for credit.
If you continue with the caller and quote them, the call would be considered valid and ineligible for credit.
Reasons to end a call:
- The consumer isn't looking for a Medical Supplement quote
- They are outside the age range (under the age of 65)
- This is a duplicate lead
- The caller is not on Medicare Part A & B or looking for Medicare Advantage
*Pricing is not a valid reason to end the call
In order to avoid being charged, the call must be disconnected in under 2 minutes.
Calls over 2 minutes are valid and non-refundable.
**If agents get the consumer's phone number and disconnect, the call will be billed to you**