Learn our best practices when working with Medicare Supplement Calls. For Customer Service: Call (425) 658-9008
Please ask these qualifying questions before asking for the consumer's name, address, or anything else:
- Are you ready for a personal medical supplement quote today?
- What is your current age?
- Are you on Medicare, or looking for Medicare Advantage?
*If the caller is not looking for a medical supplement quote, or they are NOT on Medicare, politely end the call and submit the call for credit.
If you continue with the caller and quote them, the call would be considered valid and ineligible for credit.
Reasons to end a call:
- The consumer isn't looking for a Medical Supplement quote
- They are outside the age range (under the age of 65)
- This is a duplicate lead
- The caller is not on Medicare or looking for Medicare Advantage
You have 72 hours from receiving the call to request credit.
- Calls under 2 minutes are eligible for 100% credit
- Calls between 2-8 minutes are eligible for 50% credit
It's best to make sure the team asks the qualifying questions at the beginning of the call before getting personal information, such as name, address, etc. to get a full refund.
A call can only be submitted for being "Disconnected and Unable to Reach Back" after 24 hours, as the consumers phone number is provided in your dashboard. Please try to reach them back, as many times we have heard from clients that they often close a policy from a call back two to three days later!
If you send a disconnected call in for credit without a follow up of what happened, it is subject to being rejected.
If a disconnection issue is persistent, please contact us immediately.