Learn best practices when working with homeowner insurance calls. For Customer Service: Call (425) 658-9008
Once you connect, you have two minutes to qualify or disqualify your caller.
Please ask these qualifying questions before asking for name, address, or anything else:
- Are you ready for your home quote in (your state)?
- Who is your current insurer?
- Are you calling about a Homeowners or Renters?
Reasons to end a call:
- If they are with the same company, direct them to customer service and end the call.
- If they are looking for a renters quote, politely end the call and inform them this line is for homeowners quotes only.
- Politely end the call if you are unable to quote.
- If they are not looking for a quote, politely end the call immediately.
If an agent gets the caller's phone number and disconnects the call, you will be charged.
In order to avoid being charged, the call must be disconnected in under 2 minutes.
Calls over 2 minutes are valid and non-refundable.